- Work with an iconic brand
- Challenging and exciting career - grow and advance in a global organisation
- Join a great team environment and take ownership of your role!
About our Company
KitchenAid is part of Whirlpool Corporation, the number one home appliance company in the world with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 93,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in more than 170 countries. As a member of the KitchenAid team, you will support our mission to be the most broadly desired premium kitchen brand in the world.
About the Role
As a Shopper Marketing Manager you are responsible for the development, execution, measurement of marketing and promotional effectiveness, insight aggregation and ongoing management for all branded touch points in retail (in store and omni channel). In conjunction with sales and marketing you develop promotional programs and marketing material to drive in store and retail omni channels in line with quarterly game plans and maintain the centralised marketing calendar on a weekly basis as the single source of truth for all stakeholders.
What you will do
- Develop and execute the trade marketing strategies and retail programs on-brand, on-message & on-time to attain defined business objectives and to enhance KitchenAid brand presence
- Manage the marketing budget to deliver outlook and S&OP objectives (with focus on predictability)
- Liaise with brand, category, digital, account- and field managers to develop and execute planograms, promotions, merchandising, catalogues
- Conduct analyses of share of voice, distribution and sell out growth and present key insights with actionable recommendations
- Measure promotional effectiveness and return on investment for all campaigns and asset rollouts & distil insights into action plans for future improvement
- Drive insight selling through sharing of category and consumer insights to key customers
What you need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business or related discipline desirable
- Three to five years proven marketing and/or industry experience
- Relevant industry experience and strong commercial acumen
- Expertise in marketing program development for retail outlets
- Strong financial and analytical skill set
- Proven project management skills
- Positive, friendly, and engaging customer centric approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Suite
KitchenAid Australia has big plans for the future, just like you. This role provides a start of a challenging and exciting career for those interested in growing and advancing in a global organization. We offer a challenging purpose, ownership of your role, great team environment and provide the tools to build your capability.
If you think this role resonates with you, please follow the link to apply for the role.
KitchenAid Australia and the Whirlpool Corporation are equal opportunity employers. Respectfully, no recruitment agencies please.
For further information regarding KitchenAid Australia, please visit www.kitchenaid.com.au.