About our Company
KitchenAid is part of Whirlpool Corporation, the number one home appliance company in the world with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 93,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in more than 170 countries. As a member of the KitchenAid team, you will support our mission to be the most broadly desired premium kitchen brand in the world.
About the Role
As a Field Sales Representative (FSR) you are responsible for achieving sales and margin targets and executing in-store excellence within your territory. You will take ownership of your trade customer portfolio to drive exceptional category management, promotional activations and executing in-store displays, point-of-sale materials, and product trainings. You will report into the National Field Manager and will work closely with National Account Managers, National Sales Manager, and various members of the Marketing and Brand team to achieve the KitchenAid trade partner strategy & tactical plans.
What you will do
- Grow the KitchenAid SDA business within territory and trade customers
- Achieve monthly sales and margin targets on trade customer and products
- Develop and manage on-going promotional calendar, activations and effectiveness within territory
- Build & maintain best-in-class relationships with trade customers
- Attend and support VIP sales events together with marketing and trade customers
- Organize local and regional product training events for trade customers & key decision makers
- Conduct in-store stock maintenance, communicate with the account management teams on inventory levels, out of stocks and merchandising issues
- Capture & communicate consumer, retail staff/management and competitor insights back to KitchenAid Sales and Marketing leadership
- Transport of stock from retailer storage to display shelf
- Daily intrastate travel to trade customer locations. Interstate travel as required to achieve business targets
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing and/or Commerce
- Previous experience in sales, trade, brand or product marketing, preferred
- Target driven and self-motivated; takes ownership of any challenges within territory and beyond job scope
- Analytical; continually using data to optimize product ranges and present findings both internally and externally to trade customers
- Exceptional planning skills to optimize time management
- Strong presentation & training ability; capture and maintain audience attention
- Relationship management skills, both internally and externally
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Suite
- Fully licensed to drive passenger vehicles
KitchenAid Australia has big plans for the future, just like you. This role provides a start of a challenging and exciting career for those interested in growing and advancing in a global organization. We offer a challenging purpose, ownership of your role, great team environment and provide the tools to build your capability. If you think this role resonates with you, please follow the link to apply for the role.
KitchenAid Australia and the Whirlpool Corporation are equal opportunity employers. Respectfully, no recruitment agencies please.
For further information regarding KitchenAid Australia, please visit www.kitchenaid.com.au.