We are looking for creative people!
- Full time exciting role
- Work with an iconic brand
- Join a fun and dynamic team
About KitchenAid Australia
KitchenAid is part of Whirlpool Corporation, the number one home appliance company in the world with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 100,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in more than 170 countries.
As a member of the KitchenAid team, you will support our mission to be the most broadly desired premium kitchen brand in the world. The KitchenAid team operates in a consumer-centric, winning workplace culture, and provides diverse global career opportunities. Our team creates high-performance, highly desired appliances with a maniacal focus on quality craftsmanship, disruptive technology, and timeless design. Through the combination of our people, our products and our winning spirit, we create an exciting career opportunity and a truly rewarding experience.
About the Role
The graphics designer will contribute to the development of marketing materials for print, digital and instore. They will serve as the principal coordinator for all graphics publications and will work collaboratively with all stakeholders to meet their requirements and deadlines.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute engaging marketing materials for multiple channels including digital, video, social, CRM and print as per brand guidelines
- Act as a brand ambassador to ensure consistent delivery of KitchenAid's brand identity for each campaign
- Liaise with external agencies on campaign concepts, providing feedback, direction and ideas
- Lead and contribute to photography shoots, development of artwork and other assets as required in conjunction with the global and local marketing teams
- Ensure all finished work is checked prior to print or distribution
- Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines to meet commercial objectives
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Maintain up to date with marketing, digital, communication and graphics design trends
- Maintain strong internal and external client relationships
- Development of templates for regular communication tools
- Assist in website maintenance, including creating and uploading of content
- Perform ad hoc design work for internal stakeholders as required
Selection Criteria :
To be successful in this role you will possess :
- Previous 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Video and social media friendly content creation experience
- Outstanding literacy skills (spelling, punctuation and grammar) to ensure fast turnaround times
- Experience working with external suppliers (printers, photographers, copywriters and freelance designers)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience with designing to specified corporate guidelines
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and collaborate with stakeholders
- Google Suite and Web designer experience
- Experience in Google Analytics and SEO
- Experience in video and photography editing
- Relevant industry experience in food or consumer durables
KitchenAid Australia has big plans for the future, just like you. We understand that it takes preparation and hard work to get there. We offer a challenging purpose, ownership of your role, great team environment and provide the tools to build your capability. If you think this role resonates with you, please follow the link to apply for the role.
For a confidential discussion about this role please call Rodney Hughes on 02 49 026508 during business hours. KitchenAid Australia and the Whirlpool Corporation are equal opportunity employers. Respectfully, no recruitment agencies please. For further information regarding KitchenAid Australia, please visit www.kitchenaid.com.au for further information.